Gwinnett Place Mall
2100 Pleasant Hill Road Atlanta Georgia 30096
Gwinnett Place is a traditional 1.3 million square foot regional mall located just west of Interstate 85 in the northeast Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Georgia. The property includes five anchors (Belk, Sears, Macy's, JCPenney, and Mega Mart) and over 400,000 square feet of non-anchor space and 32,603 square feet of office space. Gwinnett Place Mall boasts a very successful long-term track record dating back to its development and has long been a neighborhood fixture among the surrounding communities due to its strong merchandising mix.
Moonbeam is exceited to announce the redevelopment of Gwinnett Place Mall in 2017. The new developpment will be mixed used with retail, office, and residential.
From Gwinnett Place, the trade area generally extends from five to ten miles. The primary trade area encompasses a relatively dense population and average family household income approaching $90,000 within a 10 mile radius. The immediate area surrounding the property, Duluth and its suburbs, is a well established and stable residential area that has become the major commercial node for the diverse and growing Gwinnett County population. Furthermore, major corporate office parks and logistics facilities are located all around the property, enhancing its daytime population.
· Central Location: Gwinnett Place Mall is a 1.3 million square foot regional mall situated in the southern portion of Gwinnett County at the intersection of Pleasant Hill and 1-85.
· High Traffic: Over 9 million shoppers visit the mall per year which is anchored by Macy's, JC Penney, Sears, and Mega Mart.
· Rated the Best: Gwinnett Place Mall was rated as one of the best malls by shoppers in Best Of Gwinnett 2013!
· Strongest Economy: Since 1995, Woods & Poole Economics, Inc. has ranked Gwinnett County #1 in economic strength among the 333 largest counties in the nation.
· Growing County: Gwinnett County has added 5.4 million square feet of office and industrial space annually for the past 13 years. This growth contributes to the high daytime population of 237,101 people within a 5-Mile radius.
· High Travel Area: The county is served by 78 hotels, with a total of more than 10,000 rooms and proposals to add an additional 500 rooms over the next two years.