2050 Greeley Mall Street Greeley Colorado 80631
Greeley Mall is located in the city of Greeley, in Northern Colorado. Located in Weld County, one of the nation's most populous and fastest-growing counties, Greeley is a major city of the larger Front Range Urban Corridor. With a population of approximately 280,000 individuals in Weld County, Greeley possesses all the amenities of an urban population center, yet maintains its small town charm, friendliness and welcoming atmosphere. Greeley is considered one of the best places for job growth, raising a family and enjoying one's retirement. It's easy to understand why it was named Number 1 "Income Growth in the Nation" by Forbes Magazine.
Greeley is in close proximity to major regional employers and is strategically located between three major universities: Colorado State University, University of Colorado and the University of Northern Colorado. The community also has access to nearly 30 elementary, middle and high schools, including Weld County School District 6, which provides public education for 18,000 students in grades K-12.
- Many new tenants:
- Greeley mall is excited to welcome a new 93,000 sq. ft. anchor tenant--At Home, new restaurants-- 3 Margaritas and Saparo's Japanese Steak House and many more new in-line tenant
- Excellent Location!
- Greeley Mall is accessible by the main east-west artery servicing Northern Colorado, US Highway 34 (37,660 MDT), making it one of the most convenient and accessible retail destinations.
- It benefits from it’s close proximity to the University of Norther Colorado and its 12,000 students and right across 3 hotels
- Greeley mall attracts shoppers from wide region, including Northern Colorado and Wyoming
- Anchor tenants include JCPenney, Sears, At Home, and Cinemark Theaters.
- The property is recently renovated with the focus on providing more welcoming environment to the guests, including exterior and interior lightning, signage, and new food court area.
- Greeley mall’s sales continue to increase every year! 2015 sales increased by almost 15% and are projected to continue to increase in 2016
Visit us at: www.shopgreeleymall.com