9401 Cortana Pl Baton Rouge Louisiana 70815
Cortana Mall is located in Baton Rouge, the state capital of Louisiana and the second largest city in the state. It's home to the state's largest higher education institution, Louisiana State University, and the nation's ninth largest port. The combination of these provides a stable economic and employment base that spans across multiple sectors, including government, energy, & manufacturing. According to the 2010 census, the Baton Rouge metropolitan area's population increased by about 200,000 people to 802,000 from 2000-2010 making it one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the Country under 1 million people.
Perfect property for adoptive reuse and redevelopment. Call today for opportunities!
• Strategic Location: Cortana Mall is a single-level, 1.4 million square foot super regional center located at the intersection of Airline Highway and Florida Boulevard in the heart of Baton Rouge.
• Central Positioning: Cortana Mall is well positioned to serve customers in East Baton Rouge, Livingston, Ascension, and Tangipahoa Parishes.
• High Traffic Area: Located at the intersection of one of Baton Rouge's busiest thoroughfares of commuter traffic with 119,000 commuters a day travel the Florida Boulevard/Airline Highway corridor.
• Large Population: East Baton Rouge Parish has the largest population in Louisiana with 440, 171 people. The neighboring parishes of Ascension and Livingston grew at the fastest percentage rate among the state's 64 parishes over the past decade, according to the latest U.S. Census.
• Major Retail Hub: Additional retailers in the area include Bed, Bath & Beyond, Lowes, Walmart, and Sam's Club