West Volusia Towne Centre
985 Harley Strickland Boulevard Orange City Florida 32763
West Volusia Towne Centre is a 154,477 SF shopping center located in Orange City, FL, 30 miles southwest of Daytona Beach and 28 miles north of downtown Orlando. West Volusia Towne Centre benefits from being in the retail hub. The area surrounding the subject is primarily commercial in nature with numerous retailer represented. Additionally, Florida Hospital is located just south of West Volusia Towne Centre. It is strategically situated near the under-served commercial hub of Southwest Volusia and is strategically situated near the under-served communities of DeBary, DeLand, and Deltona.
The property enjoys strong visibility as well as local and regional access due to proximity to Interstate 4 and US Highway 17-92.
· West Volusia Towne Centre is a 154,477 SF power center located at Harley Strickland Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway and across the street from Florida Hospital.
· Access to 2 traffic signals on Harley Strickland Boulevard, with additional entry points on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
· Located in the commercial hub of Southwest Volusia, near the communities of DeBary, DeLand, and Deltona.
· Strong visibility as well as local and regional access from Interstate 4 and US Highway 17-92.
· West Volusia Towne Centre has great mix of national and local tenants, including PetCo, Ross Dress for Less, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Michael's, Payless and Kohl's.
± 92,600 vpd on I-4
± 41,750 vpd on Saxon Blvd.
± 23,130 vpd on Veterans Memorial Pkwy